Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

T and I took K and C (along with some wonderful friends and their kids) to the pumpkin patch this weekend. We had a great and enjoyable time . . . until the last 30 minutes. During those last 30 minutes, K managed to have a blowout diaper (all the way up to her neck!!!!) right when we got in the tractor to go back to the pumpkin patch. Nice timing, kid! I had to do a quick diaper change/wipe-down among the pumpkins with K singing: "I'm nakey in the punkin patch." On the way back to the barn, T was bouncing C (while bumping along in the hayride) and C spit up all over K and me. Now, I am used to this, but K was not thrilled. We had to listen to shrieks of: "Bubby spit up on me. Ewww! Clean it up!" But, alas, we finally got her cleaned up. We hightailed it right out of there. I don't even think we said bye to our friends. And I know we did not get any pumpkins. Below are some pictures of the day!



C enjoying the fall weather at the Pumpkin Patch.




K and T at the Pumpkin Patch.



K sitting on a "punkin."




C with a pumpkin.



A little blurry, but I think C looks pretty bored!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment