Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, everyday I think - hmmm . . . I really need to post some pictures of the kids and what we have been doing lately. But everyday, life overwhelms me and by the time I actually have time to do it, I am completely and utterly exhausted and I collapse in bed. I really do want to post some pictures. I have some great ones of this past weekend when we took the kids to the pumpkin patch - which was an interesting day to say the least!

Now on to updating . . . .

K is being K. What else is there to say? She amazes me everyday. She is coming into her own, personality-wise. She is such a great mixture of T and I. She has T's obsessive-compulsiveness, but my attitude (unfortunately) and patience (or lack thereof). She is such an amazing big sister. She thinks her "bubby" is the coolest thing since sliced bread. When she wakes up, the first thing she says is "Bubby sleeping?" She then runs in there to see him. I love it!! We are also starting the unbelievably large task of potty-training. Ugh! We are doing the sticker reward system, so we will see how that goes. She did go pee-pee in the potty yesterday for Aunt Jodi (or Joodeee as she calls her). We shall see how this pans out!

C is a silly, giggling, chunky monkey. He thinks everything is funny - especially his sister. He is now rolling over from his belly to his back somewhat consistently. He is trying harder than heck to roll over from his back to his belly. He gets his head over, but cannot quite get his big ol' body over there. I guess that's what happens when you start out almost 11 pounds (and as a preemie too!!!). C is doing fabulously on cereal, but his sleeping could still use some improvement (well - a lot of improvement!). He normally does fairly well when he gets up for a bottle (takes it and goes right back to sleep), but he was in rare form last night. I was up with him for an hour before I got T up. He then rocked him and he finally fell asleep in his swing. T then spent the rest of the night on the couch. I am sure he was comfortable. Ha ha!

So,I hope to post some pictures soon. Here's to hoping!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment