Thursday, March 18, 2010

I know, I know, I know!

Man. It's been FOREVER since I posted. Life has been busy, busy, busy! But I wanted to post some pics of our recent trip to Pigeon Forge. We had a great time.

I also cannot believe how time is flying. Miss K is 2 1/2 now, which does not seem possible. C is 9 months and I am already starting to think about the plans for his first birthday party! The kids are both doing great. Healthy and happy - what more could we ask for?!

Enjoy the pictures!


Someone doesn't like the sweeper!


Dancing Queen!


Such a happy boy!


K wouldn't cooperate with the picture of
them together.


K's cheesy smile!


C thinks anything K does is hilarious!


Yummy Dippin' Dots!


Daddy and K


Just chewin' on his hands . . . what's new?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment